Nimi Akinkugbe is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bestman Games Ltd. In December 2012 her company launched the City of Lagos Edition of Monopoly, the first African city edition of Hasbro's world-famous board game. Prior to this, she enjoyed a successful banking career spanning 23 years during which she served as General Manager and Head of Private Banking at Stanbic IBTC Plc. She subsequently became the Regional Director (West Africa) for the Wealth & Investment Management Division of Barclays Bank.
- Whether you are just starting out and in your first job, or you are approaching retirement, or somewhere in between, you need to take your personal finances seriously.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe Speaking on: Business and Economy.
- Our values influence our views, our decisions, and our behaviours.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe Speaking on: Money Value and Children.
- I do believe that every child is born with a God given talent. Have you found that thing, that ability that makes your child stand out? Go for it!
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Gift
- The education of their children is the greatest legacy that parents and guardians can leave their children. Education helps nurture their dreams, aspirations, and prepares them for the future.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Education.
- Ultimately, you alone are responsible for the choices and decisions you make. Your future ultimately depends on what you do with your present. It's those small decisions, those choices that can change your life forever.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Choice.
- If any thing good came out of this global pandemic, it has forced many families together. You may never have such extended time with your family again; the children will be gone soon. Make your presence count.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Family
- Stay close to the number. It is so easy to rely on experts and delegate key areas and that is important but as CEO, you must ensure that you understand what is going on with the numbers.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Accountability.
- Career success and personal success are derived from having set goals and staying focused on them as well as having integrity,being reliable,diligent and hard working.
-  Nimi Akinkugbe speaks on Success.