Norm of the North
Norm of the North is a 2016 3D computer-animated comedy adventure film produced by Nicolas Atlan, Ken Katsumoto, Steve Rosen, Liz Young and Mike Young, written by Daniel R. Altiere, Steven M. Altiere, and Malcolm T. Goldman, and directed by Trevor Wall. It was co-produced by Splash Entertainment, Telegael and Assemblage Entertainment, and distributed by Lionsgate, the film was released on January 15, 2016.
- Any last words before I eat you?
- Baaaack up, dancers. Let's show them who we really are.
- Dinner is served. Oof! [breaks a chair] What? I'm big-boned.
- We've really got our work cut out for us. What can a bear like me do in a city like this?
- [to the three lemmings] Someone's coming. Act natural. [the lemmings start farting] [in disgust] Not THAT natural!
- Lemming! Look out! [three of the cavies are squished by an elevator, only to a second later remain intact] Waaaait for it... Geez, they don't call this place a concrete jungle for nothing.
- We need to convince people to help you, and I have an idea.
- [to Vera, after Norm roars in his face] Vera, get my lawyer. I'm gonna copyright that roar and make it a new ringtone.
- Vera: Are you ready to come out, Norm?
- Norm: [awkwardly, while wearing a flamboyant costume] I think I just did.
- Olympia: Hmmm, so let's see. You're approximately 500 kilograms, exact skull and nose proportions.
- Norm: I don't know what you're talking about. I only weight 149 pounds, just like the average American male.
- Olympia: Please, I know exactly what you're doing, Norm.
- Norm: Huh?
- Olympia: You're saving the arctic, you're home! So I'm thinking, maybe we can work together... and you can save MY home in the process.
- Mr. Greene: [angrily to Vera] ...you and me, I'll yell ya... [starts screaming in gibberish]
- Norm: Thanks Lemmings, I needed that. [grabs a towel] Doo Doo doo Dee. [Suddenly the condo tops over]
- Bear to be different.
- Luck be a lemming tonight.
- A bear-y funny big-city adventure.
- From the Arctic Circle to Times Square.
- Before he can save the Arctic... he'll need a little help.
- Rob Schneider as Norm.
- Ken Jeong as Mr. Greene.
- Heather Graham as Vera Brightly.
- Maya Kay as Olympia Brightly.
- Colm Meaney as Grandfather.
- Bill Nighy as Socrates.
- Loretta Devine as Tamecia.
- Michael McElhatton (US) and James Corden (UK) as Laurence.
- Gabriel Iglesias as Pablo and Stan.
- Salome Jens as Councilwoman Klubeck.
- Charlie Adler as Forebear.
- G.K. Bowes as Female Tourist.
- Debi Derryberry as Daughter.
- Ben Diskin as Chef Kozawa.
- Keith Ferguson as Human Tourist.
- Dan Gordon as Nigel, Henchman #1 and PA.
- Jess Harnell as Male Tourist.
- Kate Higgins as Elizabeth.
- Mikey Kelley as Henchman #2.
- Rove McManus as Junior Investor.
- Emily Polydoros as Bratty Girl.
- Eric Price as Caribou #1 and Caribou 2.
- Nick Shakoour as Costumed Bear.
- Max Spitz as Teen Bear #1.
- Janet Varney as Janet.
- Rick D. Wasserman as Henchman #3.