Nowhere Man was a 1995 US television series starring Bruce Greenwood. Created by Lawrence Hertzog, the series aired Monday nights on UPN. Despite critical acclaim, including TV Guide's label of "The season's coolest hit," the show was cancelled after only one season.
- Thomas: (Opening narration) My name is Thomas Veil, or at least it was. I'm a photographer. I had it all: a wife, friends, a career. And in one moment it was all taken away, all because of a single photograph. I have it. They want it. And they will do anything to get the negative. I'm keeping this diary as proof that these events are real. I know they are... they have to be.
A Rough Whimper Of Insanity [1.7]
- Scott Hansen: This isn't the Dark Ages. This isn't the '70s!
You Really Got A Hold On Me [1.9]
- Tom: (opening dialogue) For the last five months of my life, I have been followed - followed in my nightmares, followed in the harsh light of day. Every time I turn to face my pursuers, they vanish in the shadows, they evaporate like so much smoke and I'm never sure that the next time I'm followed won't be my last.
- Thomas: It's been over 9 months since this twisted odyssey began. With every day that passes, I get farther away from my old life. Lately I'm starting to doubt my ability to recall events accurately. Whatever Hidden Agenda is or was, is becoming less clear every day. Did I experience what I thought I did, and if so, were the events themselves real, or could they have been staged? Maybe these doubts are a side-effect of my current condition. I haven't slept in the last 9 days. Not an hour. Not a minute. Am I doing this to myself or it what happens to a person who has been cut off for too long.
- Barton: Hidden Agenda was always as much about you as it was about concealing the deaths of four senators. It was about testing the limits of your belief! You were a part of the project, right from the beginning, Veil.
- Iverson: (about Washington politics) You're not an insider.
- Tom: Not by a long shot.
- Iverson: Well, you're paranoid enough to be one.
- Tom: You should get out of Washington more often – there's a fire-sale on paranoia right now.