Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses, see Nut.
- Homage to you, O you who have come as Khepri, Khepri the creator of the gods, you are seated on your throne, you rise up in the sky, illumining your mother Nut, you are seated on your throne as the king of the gods.
- "A Hymn To Ra When He Rises In Heaven", Book of the Dead.
- Verily I say to you, I am the Plant which comes forth from Nu, and my mother is Nut.
- "Hymn To Osiris Khenti-Amenti Un-Nefer", Book of the Dead.
- The uniform darkness, fount of the gods,
The place from which the birds come...
Open to the Duat [Underworld] that is on her northern side
With her rear in the east and her head in the west.
- Inscription addressed to the goddess under a representation of Nut on the ceiling of the temple of Seti; reported in Rose Hammond, Islands in the Sky: The Four-Dimensional Journey of Odysseus through Space and Time (2013), p. 118.