Ohio is a Midwestern state in the Great Lakes region of the United States. Of the fifty states, it is the 34th largest by area, the seventh most populous, and the tenth most densely populated. The state's capital and largest city is Columbus.
The region was controlled by the French Colonial Empire until getting annexed by the British Empire in the Seven Years’ War, was transferred to the United States as part of the Northwest Territory at the end of the American Revolution, and was granted full statehood in 1803.
|This geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [W]hat better place to end it than where I started – in Ohio.
- Nancy Wilson, as quoted in "Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson, To Perform Last Show in Athens" (8 September 2011), by Mark Subel, Jazz Columbus
- There were certainly people voting illegally on a large-scale basis
- J.D. Vance Tracking which 2020 election deniers are winning, losing in the midterms (LIVE Last updated: 6:56 a.m. ET)
- Encyclopedic article on Ohio on Wikipedia