Oleksii Yuriyovych Reznikov (Ukrainian: Олексій Юрійович Резніков; born 18 June 1966) is a Ukrainian politician who current serves as the 17th Ministry of Defence since 2021. He previously served as the Minister of Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories 2020–2021.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It will be a lot of refugees (if Russia invades Ukraine). It will be a disaster for Europe because this war is not only (in the) east of Ukraine. This war is going in (the) east of Europe. I am seriously saying.
- Oleksii Reznikov (2022) cited in "Ukraine warns Europe war with Russia will create massive refugee crisis" on Restoring America, 19 January 2022.
- We hope to learn about defending against cyberattacks on critical infrastructure, defense against aerial and missiles attacks and the use of UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles). There is a great potential for future cooperation (with Israel).
- Oleksii Reznikov (2022) cited in "In wake of invasion fears, Ukraine minister says hopes for Israel cooperation" on Ynet News, 23 February 2022.
- Hide your loved ones (dear Russians) if they are dear to you. Don't send them (as Russian armed forces to attack Ukraine) to certain death. They will be killed (by the Ukrainian people) from every window in every Ukrainian city.
- Oleksii Reznikov (2022) cited in "‘Thousands will die, they will be killed from every window,’ Ukraine defence minister warns Russia" on Independent, 26 February 2022.