Olga Vladimirovna Skabeyeva or Skabeeva (Russian:Ольга Владимировна Скабеева; born 11 December 1984) is a Russian television presenter and political commentator. Skabeyeva received the nickname "Iron Doll of Putin TV" due to her criticism of the Russian opposition.
- The West is using Bucha to legalize future purges in areas previously occupied by the Russian army. The people were killed by Ukrainian forces because they didn’t resist the Russians. The West is thus giving Ukraine approval to extrajudicially kill those they deem traitors.
- Claimed, without proof, about the Bucha massacre, quoted in "Russia Shirks Responsibility for Bucha ‘Massacre’ as Outrage Mounts", The Moscow Times, 5 April 2022
- In front of our eyes a breakthrough is underway in the special operation. The Ukrainians are crumbling in front of our eyes. The Ukrainian army is falling apart.
- "‘Forced’ Russian propagandists mocked over live TV ‘rant’ denying military failures", Express, 27 April 2022
- History doesn't teach people anything. After all, thanks to such self-satisfied and arrogant idiots, Poland has already on several occasions ceased to exist as an independent state.
- "Russian TV Says Poland Could Cease to Exist: 'History Doesn't Teach People'", Newsweek, 14 May 2022
- Even though we are methodically destroying the weapons that are being delivered [to Ukraine], but the quantities in which the United States are sending them force us to come up with some global conclusions. Perhaps it’s time to acknowledge that maybe Russia’s special operation in Ukraine has come to an end, in a sense that a real war had started: WWIII. We’re forced to conduct the demilitarization not only of Ukraine, but of the entire NATO alliance.
- "Russian State TV: ‘Ukraine War Nearly Over, WW III Is About to Start'", Albawaba, 1 June 2022