Oliver & Company
Oliver & Company is the 27th film in the Disney animated features canon, released on November 18, 1988. The film's plot is based on Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist, which has been adapted many other times for the screen and television.
- [to Dodger] Hey, wait! I helped you get those! Half of those are mine!
- I was so happy there. Why'd you guys take me away?
- Well, uh Yeah! Yeah! I do feel it! When are we gonna get those hot dogs?
- Get away from me!
- I'm not going back there again.
- I can?
- Uh Yeah? We were good, huh? So when are we gonna eat?
- [To Oliver when they first meet] Hey, I don't eat cats, too much fur!
- Consider this a free lesson in street savoir faire from New York's coolest quadruped. Check ya later!
- Absitively posolutely!
- (sniffs a cigar) Hey, man, if this is torture, chain me to the wall!
- Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you're Revenge of the Ugly!
- We gotta clean you up, child, and get you some on-the-job trainin'.
- My name is Francis. Fran-cis. Not Frank. Not Frankie. Francis.
- 56 blue ribbons. 14 regional trophies. 6-time national champion!
- I don't wanna put any undue pressure on you, but as you march off to do your duty, I want you to keep one thing in mind: Dead men do not buy dog food! So big smiles, and get out there, and FETCH!
- 3 sunrises. 3 sunsets. 3 days, Fagin.
- (last words) FAGIN!!!
Roscoe and DeSoto
- Roscoe: I haven't lost my sense of humor! (kicks Fagin's TV set, destroying it) See? I find that funny. (chuckles)
- DeSoto: I like cats. I like to eat 'em.
- Roscoe: (last words) What's the occasion? Come to rescue your little friend?
- DeSoto: (last words) Say goodbye, Francis.
- The first Disney movie with attitude.