One Body Too Many
Jump to navigation Jump to search
One Body Too Many is a 1944 film about an insurance investigator who arrives at a creepy mansion to protect a millionaire who has had death threats made against him.
- Directed by Frank McDonald. Written by Winston Miller and Maxwell Shane.
A shudder a second! A laugh a minute! (taglines)
- Insurance agent: [on the phone] Yeah, yeah, I know. But call me tomorrow. I gotta get outta here. [hangs up] Hey, Tuttle. I got a date for you tonight. Dot's cousin just got into town and you and I...
- Albert Tuttle: I already have an engagement. I've had it for over a month: with Cyrus J. Rutherford.
- Murkil: Would you care for the last cup of coffee, sir?
- Albert Tuttle: Yes, I would. What kind of coffee is this? You know, there are two classes of coffee, Murkil. There's the percolated and there's the drip.
- Murkil: This is percolated.
- Albert Tuttle: Sorry, I'm a drip.
- Matthews: Such fine coffee.
- Murkil: Isn't it?
- Carol Dunlap: Oh, Albert!
- A Chill and Chuckle Chase
- A shudder a second! A laugh a minute!
- YOU'LL DIE SCREAMING WITH...Laughter!
- The Murder Mystery of the Season!
- Jack Haley — Albert L. Tuttle
- Jean Parker — Carol Dunlap
- Bela Lugosi — Merkil
- Blanche Yurka — Matthews
- Lyle Talbot — Jim Davis
- Douglas Fowley — Henry Rutherford
- Fay Helm — Estelle Hopkins
- Bernard Nedell — Attorney Morton Gellman
- Lucien Littlefield — Kenneth Hopkins
- Dorothy Granger — Mona Rutherford
- One Body Too Many quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|