- 1 Episodes
- 1.1 I'm Luffy! The Man Who Will Become Pirate King 
- 1.2 The Great Swordsman Appears! Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro 
- 1.3 Morgan vs. Luffy! Who is This Beautiful Young Girl? 
- 1.4 Luffy's Past! The Red-Haired Shanks Appears! 
- 1.5 Fear, Mysterious Power! Pirate Clown Captain Buggy! 
- 1.6 Desperate Situation! Beast Tamer Mohji vs. Luffy! 
- 1.7 Grand Duel! Zoro the Swordsman vs. Cabaji the Acrobat! 
- 1.8 Show Down Between the True Powers of the Devil 
- 2 External links
I'm Luffy! The Man Who Will Become Pirate King 
Monkey D. Luffy: Well, ya see... I'm gonna be the king of the Pirates!!!
Monkey D. Luffy: I decided long ago that I'm going to be King of the Pirates... and if I die trying, then at least I tried.
I'm the man who'll become the pirate king!
Some attacks (gomu gomu no .........rocket, pistol)
The Great Swordsman Appears! Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro 
- Captain Morgan: (on Rika to a Navy Lieutenant) You are a Lieutenant in the Navy aren't you? And I--a Captain--am your superior officer, am I not? Then you are duty-bound to obey me!! If I say kill her, then you will kill her!!
- Captain Morgan: My rank is the highest on this base... which makes me superior to everyone else here... that means everything I do is right!!!
Morgan vs. Luffy! Who is This Beautiful Young Girl? 
- Roronoa Zoro: I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous...... but it's gonna shake the world!!!
- Monkey D. Luffy: The world's greatest swordsman, that's great! And it's fitting since your new boss is going to be King of the Pirates! Anything else would make me look bad!
- Koby: But the two of you... you taught me to fight for what I believe in!!!!
Luffy's Past! The Red-Haired Shanks Appears! 
- Shanks: Now that you've drawn your pistol, are you willing to use it? Pistols aren't for threats they're for actions. Are you willing to risk your life?
- Shanks: You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me, you can even spit on me, but..good reason or not.. NO ONE HURTS A FRIEND OF MINE!
- Shanks, on getting his arm bitten off: (to Luffy) It isn't worth much, it's just one arm. I'm glad you're safe.
- Monkey D. Luffy: I'll gather my own crew that'll beat yours and find the world's greatest treasure! No matter what, I will become the Pirate King!
- Shanks: (to Luffy) Someday, return this hat to me, in good condition, but only when you become a great pirate.
Fear, Mysterious Power! Pirate Clown Captain Buggy! 
- Nami: I've got to get a hundred million beri!! Then I'm going to buy a certain village!!
- Monkey D. Luffy: (to Nami) That's what you get...... for going up against pirates unprepared! It [being "prepared"]] means being prepared to risk your own life!!
Desperate Situation! Beast Tamer Mohji vs. Luffy! 
- Roronoa Zoro: I do things my own way! So don't give me any lip about it!
- Monkey D. Luffy: It's too late for apologies... They won't bring that dog's treasure back! That's why I came...... to clobber you!
- Buggy The Clown: (when Nami attempts to kill him before he can get a crew and pillage some town) You don't stand a chance against me!
- Monkey D. Luffy: We're headed for the "Grand Line!" We'll steal that map back, and then we can go there together!
And they lived happily ever after.
Grand Duel! Zoro the Swordsman vs. Cabaji the Acrobat! 
- (Luffy just knocked out Mayor Boodle)
Nami: Who's side are you on!? Why'd you do that to the Mayor!?
Monkey D. Luffy: He was in the way!!!
- Roronoa Zoro: (after cutting himself) Is that enough of a handicap for you? Now I'll show you some real swordplay.
- Cabaji: So you've injured yourself as insurance for your reputation... Well don't worry... Your wounds are severe. They'll make an excellent excuse when you lose.
Roronoa Zoro: It's the other way around!! If I lose to the likes of you when my wounds are only this light... then I may as well give up my dream right now.
- Nami: Whether you guys win or lose this battle... I don't really care! But if you do get that map from Buggy... then--and only then--will I consider teaming up with you again...
- Cabaji: You're tired? Heh heh heh... What's wrong? Anemic? So you've finally given up! Well, I'm not surprised... It's amazing you can still stand in your condition.
(Zoro kicks over Cabaji's unicycle)
Zoro: You've got it wrong. What I'm tired of... are your stupid circus tricks!!!
- Cabaji: Ggh...! How could these common thieves have beaten us? We're the pirate Buggy gang--the scourge of the seas!! How could things have gone this far...?
Roronoa Zoro: We're not common thieves... We're pirates!
- Captain Buggy: A couple of lily-livered no-name pirates like you won't last a day in the Grand Line!! What do you plan to do there!? Go sight-seeing!?
Monkey D. Luffy: I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates.
Show Down Between the True Powers of the Devil 
- (Roronoa Zoro just woke up from his sleep after fighting Cabaji)
Zoro: Oh crap I'm going to faint! I can't move!
Nami: Of course. If you could move, you guys wouldn't be human.
Luffy: Why was I included?
Nami: YOU are the strangest of them all!(mad)