Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open Water is a 2003 American horror drama film, loosely based on the true story about two divers accidentally left behind in the middle of the ocean by their scuba diving group.
Who will save you?(taglines)
- [yells] UNBELIEVABLE!!! THIS IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE! AND THE BEST PART IS THAT WE PAID TO DO THIS! WE PAID TO BE OUT HERE! WE PAID THOSE INCOMPETENT FUCKERS TO DROP US OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING OCEAN!!! We wanted an ocean view! BOY, DID WE GET IT! Those fuckers! [screams hysterically]
- We're stuck in the middle of the ocean!
- [After minutes of swimming underwater, Daniel and Susan surface. Susan looks around for the boat, but cannot see it.]
- Susan: Daniel, where's the boat?
- Daniel: It's a good question. [points to two faraway boats, each in a different direction] I guess it's one of those.
- Susan: You've gotta be kidding me!
- Daniel: It better be one of those.
- Susan: Well, which one do you think?
- Daniel: I don't know.
- [The two wave to one of the boats]
- Susan: Did you get us lost?
- Daniel: No.
- Susan: So we're in the right spot?
- Daniel: Yes. I'm 90% sure.
- Susan: 90%? Why only 90%?
- Daniel: 'Cause the boat's not here.
- Susan: Daniel, did you just pee?
- Daniel: Yep.
- Susan: You're disgusting.
- Daniel: Hey, you said you were a little cold.
- Drifting into theaters this summer.
- Who will save you?
- Don't get left behind.
- Inspired by true events.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|