Jump to navigation Jump to search
Opportunity Knocks is a 1990 comedy film, starring Dana Carvey as a Chicago con man who assumes in the identity of the friend of a wealthy businessman who is on vacation, and ends up falling in love with the man's sister.
- Eddie: As Pericles said to the Athenians, "Where do I drain the lizard?".
- Eddie: Malkin Blowers are #1!
- Eddie: You do not talk when I'm talking.
- Milt: Someone ought to tell him what that means in American.
- Pinkie: That was lucky. I don't pay lucky.
- Eddie: You can't even bury an 8 ball, Pinkie.
- Pinkie: Put your money where your mouth is, Chooch.
- Lou: Hey, hey. I was just browsing.
- Eddie: Louis, what the hell do you think you're doing?
- Lou: Autographing Pinkie's car.
- Eddie: That's not very nice. Let's do something nice for the guy. Let's give Pinkie a convertable.