Osomatsu-san (おそ松さん) is an anime series which serves as a sequel to the comedy manga Osomatsu-kun by Fujio Akatsuka. The series revolves around a group of sextuplet brothers who cause all sorts of mischief. Created to celebrate what would've been Akatsuka's 80th birthday, it began airing in October of 2015, and its first season was completed on March 26th, 2016.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Osomatsu-kun Returns [1.01]
- 1.2 Let's Get a Job / The Melancholy of Osomatsu-kun [1.02]
- 1.3 Tidbits Collection [1.03]
- 1.4 Let me tell you that anyone can
- 1.5 Let's Become Independent / This Is Totoko [1.04]
- 1.6 The Karamatsu Incident / ESP Kitty [1.05]
- 1.7 It's a Birthday Party, Dajo / Iyami's Great Discovery [1.06]
- 1.8 Todomatsu and the 5 Demons / To the North [1.07]
- 1.9 The Calming Osomatsu / Totoko's Dream [1.08]
- 1.10 Chibita and Oden / Jyushimatsu Falls in Love [1.09]
- 1.11 Iyami and Chibita's Rental Girlfriend [1.10]
- 1.12 Christmas Osomatsu-san [1.11]
- 1.13 Year-End Special-san [1.12]
- 1.14 Sanematsu-san / Girlymatsu-san / Accident? [1.13]
- 1.15 We Caught a Cold / Todomatsu's Line / Choromatsu-sensei [1.14]
- 1.16 Interview / The Life of Chibita's Flower [1.15]
- 1.17 Matsuno Max / The Ichimatsu Incident [1.16]
- 1.18 Jyushimatsu Festival [1.17]
- 1.19 Iyami's Counterattack [1.18]
- 1.20 Period Drama Osomatsu-san / Choromatsu Rising [1.19]
- 1.21 Teach Me, Hatabou / School Matsu / Iyami's School [1.20]
- 1.22 Mahjong / Godmatsu [1.21]
- 1.23 The Star of Hope, Todomatsu / Final Sheeeh [1.22]
- 1.24 Kerosene / Dayon Tribe [1.23]
- 1.25 Totoko's Huge Panic / Letter [1.24]
- 1.26 Osomatsu-san, Such As It Was [1.25]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- 4 References
Osomatsu-kun Returns [1.01]
Let's Get a Job / The Melancholy of Osomatsu-kun [1.02]
Tidbits Collection [1.03]
Matsu Soup/Virgin Hero [1.03.5]
Let me tell you that anyone can
become a failure, but it takes hard === work to become a piece of shit.===
Let's Become Independent / This Is Totoko [1.04]
The Karamatsu Incident / ESP Kitty [1.05]
It's a Birthday Party, Dajo / Iyami's Great Discovery [1.06]
Todomatsu and the 5 Demons / To the North [1.07]
The Calming Osomatsu / Totoko's Dream [1.08]
Chibita and Oden / Jyushimatsu Falls in Love [1.09]
Iyami and Chibita's Rental Girlfriend [1.10]
Christmas Osomatsu-san [1.11]
Year-End Special-san [1.12]
Sanematsu-san / Girlymatsu-san / Accident? [1.13]
We Caught a Cold / Todomatsu's Line / Choromatsu-sensei [1.14]
- Osomatsu: Who wants to go play pachinko?! Look! They got new machines in.
- [Osomatsu begins to disturb his brothers' sleep, moving around on top of them and shaking them.]
- Osomatsu: We totally have to go. I feel like I'll get a ton of balls today. Though I say that all the time. The best part about pachinko is right before you go. It's just like porn. You're the most excited when you're trying to choose one, yup!
- Osomatsu: I've been thinking this for a while, but there are a lot of things you don't tell us. Why is that? We're your brothers, so tell us. Let's tell each other things.
- Todomatsu: Well, I didn't think I needed to tell you, since we're brothers. Not to mention, we're all adults over twenty now. It seems pretty creepy to tell you guys everything.
- Choromatsu: Yeah, I get that. I see your point. But we're talking about Mount Fuji here. I'd probably still be telling you guys about that when I got old. Isn't that normal?
- Todomatsu: Hmm...
- Choromatsu: Seriously? You don't get it?
- Osomatsu: Also, your smartphone.
- Todomatsu: Smartphone?
- Osomatsu: You just suddenly had one. You never said you were going to buy one, and you never told us after you did. Where did you even get the money? And then there's Sutabaa. Don't secretly get a job. Tell us. Besides, we're all NEETs. Don't you think it's wrong for one of us to get a job on his own?
- Todomatsu: Hmm... I don't think so.
- Choromatsu: Also, this haunted house. This is bad news.
- Todomatsu: Huh?
- Choromatsu: Scaring people who go into the house and making them scream... This is clearly bullying.
- Todomatsu: Bullying?! How?!
- Choromatsu: Well, it's very scary.
- Todomatsu: Well, it is a haunted house.
- Choromatsu: Please don't scare people inside the house, so it won't look like bullying.
- Todomatsu: But then they'll just be walking through a house! That's boring as hell!
- Choromatsu: My, my, what is this attitude? If you can't obey my orders, I'll just have to dock your pay. I'll write nasty things about you on SNS and force the cultural fair itself to be canceled.
- Todomatsu: That's bullying, isn't it? You're clearly bullying me now, aren't you?
- Choromatsu: I'd rather you call it power harassment.
- Todomatsu: That's not okay, either!
Interview / The Life of Chibita's Flower [1.15]
Matsuno Max / The Ichimatsu Incident [1.16]
Jyushimatsu Festival [1.17]
Iyami's Counterattack [1.18]
Period Drama Osomatsu-san / Choromatsu Rising [1.19]
Teach Me, Hatabou / School Matsu / Iyami's School [1.20]
Mahjong / Godmatsu [1.21]
The Star of Hope, Todomatsu / Final Sheeeh [1.22]
- Jyushimatsu: Let's kill him.
- Karamatsu: It's been a while.
Kerosene / Dayon Tribe [1.23]
Totoko's Huge Panic / Letter [1.24]
Osomatsu-san, Such As It Was [1.25]
- Takahiro Sakurai as Osomatsu
- Yuichi Nakamura as Karamatsu
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Choromatsu
- Jun Fukuyama as Ichimatsu
- Daisuke Ono as Jyushimatsu
- Miyu Irino as Todomatsu
- Aya Endō as Todoko
- Kenichi Suzumura as Iyami
- Sachi Kokuryu as Chibita
- Yōji Ueda as Dekapan
- Nobuo Tobita as Dayōn
- Momoko Saitō as Hatabō
- Kazuhiko Inoue as Matsuzō
- Kujira as Matsuyo