Out of Time
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Clock Is Ticking...(taglines)
Matt Lee Whitlock
- Sometimes I think you want me to shoot you, Chae.
- Agent Strark: The guy never showed up, Whitlock.
- Matt: Agent Stark...
- Agent Strark: Yeah. You know, I don't care if you're injured or not - I want that evidence money... or you're gonna be looking at a case of your own...
- Chae: [walking up to Whitlock with a gym bag] Hey. Hey. Where the hell is Southeast 63rd street in Miami?
- Matt: 53rd street, Chae.
- Chae: No.
- Matt: I told you 53rd street, not 63rd.
- Chae: No, you did not.
- Matt: Yes I did.
- Chae: You did not.
- Matt: Southeast...
- Chae: I can quote you. You said: "Those assholes from the DEA are at 8400, Southeast 63rd street."
- Matt: No I did not. I'm very sorry. What I said, was: 'Those assholes from the DEA are at 8400, Southeast 53rd', Chae.
- Chae: 63rd.
- Matt: Fifty... never mind - just give 'em the money. Give 'em the money. Give 'em the money. [to agent Stark] You don't have to count it, it's all there. Have a safe ride home.
- Agent Strark: [to the two other agents] Come on.
- Matt: [to Chae, after agent Stark left] It is all there, is it?
- Chae: Mmh, most of it... it's all there.
- Matt: That was pretty good, eh?
- Chae: Mmh, was a little over the top...
- Matt: Over the top? Which part?
- Chae: Your part.
- How do you solve a murder when all the evidence points to you?
- The Clock Is Ticking...
- Denzel Washington as Matthias Lee Whitlock
- Eva Mendes as Alex Diaz-Whitlock
- Sanaa Lathan as Anne-Merai Harrison
- Dean Cain as Chris Harrison
- John Billingsley as Chae
- Robert Baker as Tony Dalton
- Alex Carter as Paul Cabot
- Antoni Corone as Deputy Baste
- Terry Loughlin as Agent Stark