Pack Up Your Troubles (1932 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
April 1917 -- when the scratch of a pen on Capitol Hill caused crowns to rattle. (taglines)
- Oliver: Well, looks like we're in it. Gee, I wish I could go.
- Stan: Go where?
- Oliver: Why to war!
- Stan: Why can't ya go?
- Oliver: There you are, I knew you'd take that selfish attitude. I'd go in a minute if it wasn't for my flat feet!
- Oliver: Why didn't you tell me it was you?
- Stan: It was so dark, I didn't think you would hear me.
- April 1917—when the scratch of a pen on Capitol Hill caused crowns to rattle.
- STAN LAUREL - OLIVER HARDY open up their grandest bag of laughs!
- LAUGHS? EVEN THE CAST HAD TO HOWL
- Stan Laurel — Stan
- Oliver Hardy — Ollie
- Don Dillaway — Eddie Smith
- Jacquie Lyn — Eddie's Baby
- Mary Carr — Old Woman With Letter
- James Finlayson — General
- Richard Cramer — Uncle Jack
- Tom Kennedy — Recruiting Sergeant
- Charles Middleton — Welfare Assistance Officer
- Richard Tucker — Mr. Smith Sr
- Muriel Evans — Wrong Eddie's Bride
- Grady Sutton — The Wrong Eddie
- C. Montague Shaw — Wrong Eddie's Father
- Billy Gilbert — Mr. Hathaway
- Pack Up Your Troubles quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Pack Up Your Troubles at Rotten Tomatoes
- Pack Up Your Troubles at Allmovie
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|