Patti Callahan Henry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patti Callahan Henry is an American novelist.
- Meeting my readers is energizing. I put aside these weeks and know that although I will be physically exhausted, I will be deeply enriched by the experiences and the people along the way. I don’t tell stories so I can isolate myself; I tell stories to connect to the larger world of human experience, and that is what keeps me going!
- I don’t think you know anyone fully until you know them in relationship to something else or someone else.
- How Patti Callahan Found the Places of Joy (September 1, 2018)
- I never write a book hoping someone will take something particular from it. I don’t have a message, and I’m not hoping to impart knowledge or conversion. The mystery of story is that we take from it what we need or want—there is no prerequisite or test at the end.
- Joy Davidman: The Woman Who Wanted Something More (October 23, 2018)