Paul, Apostle of Christ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed and written by Andrew Hyatt.
Their Faith Challenged an Empire. (taglines)
- Mauritius: If it were the only truth everyone would believe it.
- Luke: Not so. Christ, who is truth, rose from the dead, many do not believe.
- Mauritius: Lies, fabrications...
- Paul: If Christ had not risen from the dead, then our preaching is useless, and so is our faith.
- Mauritius: Oh, you have no doubts at all?
- Paul: Men do not die for things they doubt.
- Their Faith Challenged an Empire.
- Where Sin Abounds... Grace Abounds More.
- It’s hard for me, too, but when you read about the grisly things that Nero did, what do you do? How do you show that? Or don’t show it … maybe you just talk about it. But we chose to show it, just like The Passion of the Christ. This is the reality of it. Also, the reality is Jesus saying, “Do not be afraid — I go before you always; you see greater that is in me than is in this world.”
- Jim Caviezel, Interview: Jim Caviezel Goes Back to the Bible in ‘Paul, Apostle of Christ’ (February 2, 2018).
- James Faulkner — Paul
- Jim Caviezel — Luke
- Olivier Martinez — Mauritius
- Joanne Whalley — Priscilla
- John Lynch — Aquilla
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|