Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The real father of the Atlantic Alliance was Stalin. It is he who has the right to a monument in each of our countries.
- In North Atlantic Treaty Organization letter: Volumes 15-16. Quoted by Asle Toje in America, the EU and strategic culture: renegotiating the transatlantic bargain.
Attributed but unsourced
- There are only two types of state in Europe: small states, and small states that have not yet realized they are small.
- Ischinger, Wolfgang (September 14, 2015). Germany’s Hegemony Trap | by Wolfgang Ischinger. Project Syndicate.
- Amt, Auswärtiges. Speech by Foreign Minister Heiko Maas : „Courage to Stand Up for Europe – #EuropeUnited. bruessel-eu.diplo.de.
- ‘Strategic autonomy for Europe - the aim of our generation’ - speech by President Charles Michel to the Bruegel think tank. www.consilium.europa.eu.