Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paul McGillion (January 5, 1969–) is a Scottish actor, who has worked in television, film and theatre.
- I take it all in stride - one day at a time - and just try to do a good job! I think it's important also to focus on being true to your character and not let all the hype get to you...just tell the story, and hopefully you'll be interesting to the audience.
- Interview with Paul McGillion (21 October 2005)
- We need great teachers out there because people need great role models. It’s one of those things that you look back and think about those really great teachers that we had and some who … didn’t make an impact on me and I think we learn more from them of what not to do. But, nowadays, I think the respect factor has to be added back into the school system and that comes from at home. The respect for teachers should be there. Education and healthcare are the two most important things if you think about it.
- The Doctor is In: An Interview with Paul McGillion (September 7, 2009)
- The fan base will always hold a place in my heart, because they have always been so great to me, and I never forget it or take it for granted.
- The thing about sci-fi is that it’s complete escapism. I think nowadays, people really need that; they thirst for it.
- Interview With Actor Paul McGillion (March 20, 2019)