Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Decades of providing technology in growing volume and at decreasing costs have driven great gains for developing nations, communities and people worldwide, but there is still much to do.
- Intel: "Intel Commits $1 Billion To Further Emerging Markets Strategy" (2 May 2006)
- The best of Intel computing is coming to smartphones. Our efforts with Lenovo and Motorola Mobility will help to establish Intel processors in smartphones and provide a solid foundation from which to build in 2012 and into the future.
- Solution Providers: Intel Smartphones, 'Wintel' Here To Stay in CRN (12 January 2012)
Quotes about Otellini
- He was a salesman at heart. Otellini steered the company through some rough times with many layoffs due to competitive pressures and then led the company to dominate in PCs and servers.
- Patrick Moorhead in Fortune: "Former Intel CEO Paul Otellini is Dead at 66" (3 October 2017)