Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This economist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Society is more than a number of individuals. It is a number of individuals among whom certain definite and more or less stable relations exist.
- The Theory of Capitalist Development (1942)
- The real danger from advertising is that it helps to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious non-material possessions: the confidence in the existence of meaningful purposes of human activity and respect for the integrity of man.
- The Political Economy of Media: Enduring Issues, Emerging Dilemmas by Robert W. McChesney ISBN 978-1-58367-161-0.
Quotes about Sweezy
- Mr. Sweezy did not think of himself as a Stalinist or sectarian. His Marxism developed as a response to the Great Depression...
- Louis Uchitelle for w:The New York Times (Paul Sweezy, 93, Marxist Publisher and Economist, Dies)