Peng Shuai (彭帅; Péng Shuài; born 8 January 1986) is a Chinese professional tennis player. She was ranked world No. 1 doubles by the WTA, the first Chinese tennis player to do so (male or female, and in singles or doubles) in February 2014. In August 2011, she peaked at No. 14 of the singles rankings. Peng has won two singles and 22 doubles titles.
- [In the evening], I had dinner with you and Antie Jie Kang together. After dinner, I still didn't want to do it, and you said you hated me! And you told me you had never forgotten me over past seven years, that you would treat me well and so on ... Scared and panicked, and with the feelings I had for you seven years ago, I agreed [to have sex]... Yes, we indeed had sex.
- I know that for someone of your stature, Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli, you have said that you are not afraid. But even if it is like throwing an egg against rock, or if I am like a moth drawn to the flame, inviting self-destruction, I will tell the truth about you.
- I admit I am not a good girl, but a very very bad girl.
- From the beginning year I was doing lot of fitness and also, like, I keep practice, try to improve my game. Maybe this time I find a way or I catch, like, right time.
- "Playing All the Angles, Peng Shuai Keeps Her US Open Dream Alive" in ESPN (2 September 2014)
- Tennis is only a sport, and we don’t intend to get involved in politics.
- Regardless of the difficulties or frustrations you meet, you should think about your initial intention, and then you feel peaceful. For me, I enjoy the game and so I’m doing what I like.
- "Peng Shuai: Eyes Ahead" in China Today (7 November 2014)