Penn & Teller: Fool Us
Penn & Teller: Fool Us, is a UK entertainment comedy television series starting January, 7th 2011 on the UK terrestrial channel ITV1. It is hosted by professional magicians/comedians Penn & Teller. Fool Us is magic competition show.
'Penn and Teller - Fool Us', is hosted by Jonathan Ross. It challenges aspiring magicians to perform in front of Penn and Teller. If any illusionist can fool the professionals, they will win a five star trip to Las Vegas to perform as the opening act in Penn & Teller’s world famous show at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
- [After being fooled by a trick with envelopes]
- Penn: It's just silly, is that really supposed to fool us?
- [After a trick involving bags and a nail]
- Penn: Magicians that do things that are truly dangerous are immoral, that's wrong to do, and I'm hoping that the producers would never allow this on this show and I believe they would not. That being said, we don't think there's any chance involved in this whatsoever.
- [During a helium bag trick]
- Penn: Are you OK in there, Teller?
- Teller: (In a high pitched voice) Yes, I am Penn.
- Penn: Now you've heard Teller speak on stage.
- ITV1 Announces Commission of Penn & Teller: Fool Us. ITV1 (December 9, 2010). Retrieved on 2010-12-12.