Perfect Hair Forever
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perfect Hair Forever is an American adult animated television series on Cartoon Network's late night programming block Adult Swim. The series revolves around a young boy named Gerald Bald Z and his quest to find perfect hair.
- Coiffio: What the EFF are you doing?
- Cat Man: Whaddya mean? I'm grooming.
- Coiffio: Where is Gerald?!
- Cat Man: Oh, he's getting chased by a bear.
- Coiffio: Oh, the bear I had to send because you were so busy with your EFFing gwooming!
- Cat Man: Sorry, man, you're breaking up...
- Coiffio: The bear I had to send because you were so busy with your EFFing gwooming!
- Cat Man: Are you calling Cat Man undependable?
- Coiffio: Yes, pussy cat man!
- Cat Man: Yeah, you know what? Suck it.
- Coiffio: Yes!
- Model Robot: I think we're dealing with a very, very, very smart person... or a very, very, very stupid person.
- Coiffio: And so we are very, very, very much in danger... or very, very, very much... safe!
TiVo Your eBay
- Uncle Grandfather: Who is it?
- Young Man: I have come with a communication from the Ministry of Planning, concerning the french premiere who's been found dead of corruption.
- Uncle Grandfather: I'm busy.
- Young Man: We must act before it's too late. The Shaku is being attracted to the debris and for now their numbers probably aren't going to decrease.
- Uncle Grandfather: Ok, whatever. Fine. Good luck with that. Giddyup Brenda! Ye ha!
- Young Man: You don't understand! People are getting dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: You mean people are getting nude?
- Young Man: Dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: Or... nude?
- Young Man: Dead.
- Uncle Grandfather: Come in, Nude.
- Young Man: You're not a Nude.
- Uncle Grandfather: Uncle Grandfather away! Ah, feh.
- Young Man: You don't understand. The protecting stone makes this Yugioh disappear...
- Uncle Grandfather: Oh, yeah.
- Young Man: ...Which means the Miyagi Crystals will help very much in searching for the Yugioh barrier
- Uncle Grandfather: Sure.
- Young Man: That means the others won't be able to look for us since things move more easily the closer they are to human form.
- Uncle Grandfather: Right, right, right.
- Young Man: The Shaku is being attracted to the debris and for now...
- Uncle Grandfather: Enough, fight now for three minutes.
- Young Man: What?
- Uncle Grandfather: Ok, one, two, three, go! What are you waiting for?
Happy Suck Day
- [After the baby driving the car falls into the hole with the Young Man and animals]
- Young Man: First, I get trapped in a hole with smelly animals who bicker. Then, my hand gets severed. Now I have to care for a drunk baby.
- Sherman: We could eat that.
Woke Up Drunk
- Gerald: Mom, where's my bike?
- Mom: Uh...oh, you know what? Japanese Bear Dad sold it to himself to use in his Tokyo circus act.
- [Japanese Bear Dad walks by, knocking Gerald down]
- Gerald: Hey [stands up] Let's find that circus and buy back my bike.
- Mom: Oh, can we do it tomorrow?
- Gerald: Tomorrow? Japan isn't open on Sundays.
- Mom: Not your tomorrow. My tomorrow's Wednesday.
- Gerald: Was Dad a Japanese Bear Dad this morning?
- Gerald's Mom: I don't know. I was too drunk. I woke up drunk. Weren't you?
- Gerald: I'm too young to drink.
- Gerald Bald Z (Kim Manning)
- Uncle Grandfather and the Anime God (Matt Maiellaro)
- Action Hotdog (Will Armstrong)
- Norman Douglas (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- Terry/Twisty (Dave Hughes)
- Coiffio (Dave Willis)
- Catman (Dennis Maloney)
- Young Man (C. Martin Croker)
- Sherman (MF Doom)
- Space Ghost (George Lowe)