Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coping With series
Coping With Parents (1989)
- Life with a Jolly Parent is a bit like life in a holiday camp. The beds are too small and there's an outbreak of Salmonella every five minutes.
Coping With Teachers (1991)
- Flash Teacher: How to spot: He'll be the only member of staff who drives a customized Lada.
Coping With Christmas (1999)
- For a start, let's look at the Grotto itself. By and large these are extremely aptly named, 'Grot' meaning rubbish and 'Oh' being exclamation of disappointed surprise.
Coping with Cash (2000)
- There are two distinct types of bike: The one you save up for and buy yourself, otherwise known as the 'Dream Machine' , and the one your parents buy for you, otherwise known as the 'Complete waste of space'.
- It's easy to forget you are in debt to the tune of £10, and to a woman who never forgets anything. Crikey, she can even tell you which Coronation Street character was the first one to have their brain removed (Footnote: And not have it replaced by acting talent unfortunately.)
The A-Z of Absolutely Everything (1990)
- Fishing is a jerk at one end of a line waiting for a jerk at the other end of a line.