Peter Pan (2003 film)
- To live would be an awfully big adventure.
- I'm back! With great news! I know what happened to Cinderella. She defeated the pirates. There was stabbing, slicing, torture, bleeding!
- To Die would be an awfully Big Adventure.
And then they lived happily ever after.
- Come on, fly to the rescue. And I'll shoot you, right through your noble intentions.
- Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience... and pimples.
- Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Ripping! Killing! Killing! Choking! Lawyers! Dentists! Pus! Children's blood! Puppy's blood! Disease! Scabs! Kittens dashed on spikes! White death! Black death! Any death! A nice cup of tea! Old, alone...done for. [dies]
- But I was never to see Peter Pan again. Now I tell his story to my children and they will tell it to their children, and so it will go on. For all children grow up... except one.
- Never is an awfully long time.
- Wendy: Oh, how sweet. [Peter looks disgusted] What? Are mermaids not sweet?
- Peter: They'll sweetly drown you if you get too close.
- Pirate: Beg for yer lives!
- John: Sir! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg!
- Michael: [gets on his knees] Please! Please don't kill me!
- John: [gets on his knees] Please don't kill me, either!
- Wendy: Once upon a time there was a boy named Peter Pan, who decided not to grow up.
- Hook: Skip the prologue.
- Wendy: So he flew away to Neverland where the pirates are.
- Noodler: Was one of them pirates called Noodler?
- Wendy: Yes.
- Noodler: Capt'n, did you hear? I am in a story!
- Hook: [shoots Noodler] What fun he must have had.
- Wendy: Yes but he was rather lonely.
- Hook: Lonely? He needed a Wendy.
- Pirate: I need a Wendy. [Hooks shoots him]
- Smee: Oh, very exciting! Two dead already!
- Hook: If I were you, I would give up.
- Pan: If you were me, I'd be ugly.
[Peter, Wendy, John, and Michael are flying to Neverland.]
- John: [Grins at Peter]
- Peter: Who are you?
- John: I'm John.
- Peter: John...Take hold of this. [Thrusts his dirty, bare foot into John's face.]
- TinkerBell: [Gestures to Peter's foot.] TA-DAAA! [Lies back on Peter's foot, kicking her legs.]
- John: [Makes a disgusted face as he slowly grabs Peter's ankle.]
- Peter: [Lies back and smiles.] Both hands.
- John: [Stares wide-eyed at Peter's foot, still in his hand. He pulls Peter's foot closer and grabs Peter's ankle with his other hand.]
- Peter: [Begins flying straight again. John dangles behind him, still holding Peter's ankle.] Pass it on!
- John: Michael, take hold of my ankle!
- Michael: (Grabs John's ankle.) Wendy, take hold of my ankle!
- Wendy: (Grabs Michael's ankle.)
- Peter: Whatever you do, don't... let... GO!!
- Wendy: Peter, what are your real... feelings?
- Peter: Feelings?
- Wendy: What do you feel? Happiness? Sadness? Jealousy?
- Peter: Jealousy? Tink!
- Wendy: Anger?
- Peter: Anger. (A twig snaps) Hook.
- Wendy: Love?
- Peter: Love?
- Wendy: Love.
- Peter: I have never heard of it.
- Wendy: I think you have, Peter. I daresay you've felt it yourself, for something... or someone.
- Peter: (whispers in her ear) Never. Even the sound of it offends me.
- Wendy: (tries to touch his face) Peter - (Peter backs away)
- Peter: Why do you spoil everything? We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fight and to fly! What more could there be?
- Wendy: There is so much more.
- Peter: What? What else is there?
- Wendy: I don't know. I think it becomes clearer when you grow up.
- Peter: Well, I will not grow up. You cannot make me. I will banish you like Tinker Bell.
- Wendy: I will not be banished!
- Peter: Then go home. Go home and grow up. And take your feelings with you. (flies off)
- Wendy: Peter! Peter, come back! Peter!
- Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan
- Rachel Hurd-Wood as Wendy Darling/Red-handed Jill
- Jason Isaacs as Mr. Darling/Captain Hook
- Lynn Redgrave as Aunt Millicent
- Richard Briers as Smee-Hook's right hand man
- Olivia Williams as Mrs. Darling
- Harry Newell as John Darling
- Freddie Popplewell as Michael Darling
- Ludivine Sagnier as Tinker Bell
- Carsen Gray as Tiger Lily
- Saffron Burrows as Story Narrator/Adult Wendy
- Rebel as Nana