Peter Rabbit (film)
Peter Rabbit is a 2018 American live-action/computer-animated comedy film directed by Will Gluck and written by Rob Lieber and Gluck, based on the stories of Peter Rabbit created by Beatrix Potter. The film stars the voice of James Corden as the title character, with Rose Byrne, Domhnall Gleeson, Sam Neill, Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, and Margot Robbie also starring. The film was released on February 9, 2018.
- He’s got to go.
- Never stopped me before.
- No guts, no glory.
- It’s time to bring the fight to him.
- Do you know what, that would never have worked.
- No, Mrs Tiggy Winkles, stop!
- I just need to keep the wildlife out where they belong.
- You're mine now, rabbit.
- I have a vermin problem.
- Rabbits are generous, honest, pure graceful creatures.
- These gates are incredibly sturdy.
- These are rabbits! They wouldn’t hurt anyone.
- Why are you kids walking so slow?
- Look away!
- [repeated line] Headlights.
- Peter Rabbit: Wait. Didn’t you try to eat me? Show me your teeth, Do like a… Go like… [growls like a fox and Mr. Tod growls back] It was you! I knew it. How are you? So good to see you.
- Rascal. Rebel. Rabbit.
- You think you know him? Well ... think again!
- Born to be wild.
- Not your garden variety hero.
- He's got a taste for adventure.
- Domhnall Gleeson as Thomas McGregor
- Rose Byrne as Bea
- Sam Neill as Mr. McGregor
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as General Manager
- Felix Williamson as Derek
- James Corden as Peter Rabbit
- Daisy Ridley as Cottontail Rabbit
- Margot Robbie as Flopsy Rabbit / Narrator
- Elizabeth Debicki as Mopsy Rabbit
- Colin Moody as Benjamin Bunny
- Domhnall Gleeson as Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- Rose Byrne as Jemima Puddle-Duck
- Sam Neill as Tommy Brock
- Sia as Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
- Fayssal Bazzi as Mr. Tod
- Ewen Leslie as Pigling Bland
- Christian Gazal as Felix D’eer
- Rachel Ward as Josephine Rabbit
- Bryan Brown as Mr. Rabbit
- David Wenham as Johnny Town-Mouse
- Alexandra Gluck and Taryn Gluck as London Street Rats
- Will Reichelt as JW Rooster II
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|