Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This entire opus is respectfully dedicated to all those who have loved unconditionally only to have their hearts unanaesthetically ripped out: Base not your joy on the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away. No hope = No fear.
- Source: Bloody Kisses booklet[specific citation needed]
- Some people say I'm a pussy. I say, you are what you eat.
- Source: During a live performance
- If I worked in a bank as a teller, there wouldn't be girls lined up outside of where I work when I'm done.
- Source: Peter Steele biography "Soul on fire" by Jeff Wagner, p. 209
- This next song is called 'Wolf Moon' [crowd starts to cheer]. Wait with cheering until you hear what the song's about. It's about a guy who turns into a werewolf when he engages in oral sex with a menstruating woman [crowd cheers even louder, and Steele spreads out his arms]. You wanna call me a pussy? You are what you eat.
- Source: During a live performance at Train, Århus, Denmark, 22nd of june, 2003
- I left the stage because I thought I had to shit, but then I lost the feeling.
- Source: Symphony For The Devil DVD
- Hello, children of the Nazis!
- Source: Beginning of a live performance in Germany (with Carnivore)
- It’s a funny thing, when you talk to God, you’re religious, but when he talks to you, you’re a psychopath.
- Source: "lost" interview on rocksalt.mx http://rocksalt.mx/?p=844