Phantom Lady (film)
- Directed by Robert Siodmak. Written by Bernard C. Schoenfeld, based on the novel by Cornell Woolrich.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What a place. You can feel the rats in the walls.
- Cliff Milburn: You and I are going to have fun tonight, Jeannie! Do you like jazz?
- Carol Richman: You bet! I'm a hep kitten!
- [Carol 'Kansas' Richman listens to a message left on a Dictaphone machine]
- Scott Henderson: Hello, Kansas. Renew my membership in the Architects and Engineers Association, and call Mason Follett, the contractors, and make an appointment with them for tomorrow morning.
- [Carol begins to hang up the Dictaphone's sound tube]
- Scott Henderson: Uh, uh, uh, don't hang up. You know you're having dinner with me tonight, and tomorrow night, and the next night, and then every night.
- [Dictabelt skips and repeats end of message]
- Scott Henderson: ... every night... every night... every night.
- The most talked about mystery in ten years!
- IT'S UNIQUE...suspense...mystery...drama!
- A STORY THAT HAS THRILLED MILLIONS!
- Franchot Tone - Jack Marlow
- Ella Raines - Carol "Kansas" Richman
- Alan Curtis - Scott Henderson
- Aurora Miranda - Estela Monteiro (as Aurora)
- Thomas Gomez - Inspector Burgess
- Fay Helm - Ann Terry
- Elisha Cook, Jr. - Cliff Milburn
- Andrew Tombes - Mac, the Bartender
- Regis Toomey - Detective Chewing Gum
- Joseph Crehan - Tom
- Virginia Brissac - Dr. Ellen Chase
- Milburn Stone - voice of District Attorney
- Doris Lloyd - Kettisha