Jump to navigation Jump to search
YouTube 101 Technique 1 (2007)
- One the main things you want to make sure is that you have a very misleading title, no matter what your video is about. Whether it's animal cruelty, a vlog, something that pertains to cheese. Just make sure that in the title you have something about big boobs, blondes, dancing, slutty girls, or something pertaining to a vaginal nature.
Racism Can Be Fun! (2008)
- I'm like a black guy, I also like chicken, playing basketball, banging white chicks, and collecting welfare.
An update on the Book (2011)
- I was a loser for 17 years before I finally left my moms house because she was an alcoholic that liked to fight with my abusive step dad a bit too much, I lost my first “real” job at a movie theater for letting my boss perform the oral on me, I spent most of my college years drinking bacardi 151, doing whip-its, and being way too concerned that my girlfriend was cheating on me; spoiler alert, she was and when I broke up with her she fucked her boss at Sonics 24 hours later which really sucked because I loved their onion rings for lunch, so then I jumped into a life of bootlegging DVDs on Ebay...
This video hurts my soul. There is a difference (2011)
- My parents were divorced and my mom had massive anger problems. She always knew I loved my dad more and it infuriated her. One time in particular I got "caught" talking to my dad on the phone even though my mom had banned me from speaking with him. She was furious. She whipped off her belt and just went to town. Legs, arm, neck, and back (Much like Judge Adams). Its one of the reasons I find it hard to love her. But the one silver lining that I take away from it is I will never beat my child. I will never be any of the terrible things my mom was. I've never shared that before.
Reddit AMA (2012)
- Your question is misleading. The title of the video is "R.I.P Sean Kingston & other things the internet got wrong". RIP Sean Kingston was a twitter trending topic and I was talking about how the internet got it wrong and then talked about his crash where he was injured but had not been killed.
- In reponse to the question: I remember once you made a video titled "RIP Sean Kingston" when he'd earlier been in a life threatening accident. Turned out he hadn't died at all and you were just using misleading titles to attract views and make more money. Do you legitimately think that that's fair and ethical?
BANNED! BIG CREATORS GETTING THE BOOT OVER NEW SCANDAL! (2016)
- When you cut out a man's tongue, you make his words matter that much more.
Reddit AMA (2017)
- IF YOU AREN'T UPFRONT ABOUT YOUR SPONSORSHIPS, YOU ARE LYING TO YOUR AUDIENCE AND YOU'RE BEING A DIRTY SHADY CUNT.
- Media related to Philip DeFranco on Wikimedia Commons