Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension is a 2011 Disney Channel Original Movie based on the TV series Phineas and Ferb.
- Phineas: Oh, there you are, Perry.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Perry?
- Phineas: Yeah, he's our pet platypus.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Is every platypus named Perry?
- Phineas: In a perfect world, yes.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Aww, well, he's a cute little fella. Hi, there. [tickles Perry's chin] Gootchie... [Perry bites his finger] OW, OW, OW!
- Phineas: Perry, no! [he and Ferb pull him off] We do not bite the elderly!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Again, ow. No, it's okay, platypusses don't typically like me.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: If you and I are the same person why are you so much better at being evil than me?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension): True evil is born through pain and loss...when I was a lad, I once had a toy train...and then one day I lost it.
- [Awkward pause for about 10 seconds]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: That's...that's it!?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension): What do you mean!?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: That's your emotionally scarring backstory? That's your great tragedy? Dude, I was raised by ocelots, literally, disowned by my parents and raised by Central American wildcats, and you're telling me you lost a toy train? That's it? That's all you got? Really? I had to work as a lawn gnome, I was forced to wear hand-me-up girl's clothing, neither of my parents showed up for my birth!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension): Well how did you feel when ya lost that toy train?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Well I never lost the train.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension): Well perhaps if you did maybe you would have done better. Since you've neglected to take over your Tri-State Area I will go over there and give my own shot.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Great! We can be a team!!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension): [Sarcastically] R-r-right...a team.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Hey wait are you being sarcastic!?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (2nd dimension): [Sarcastically] Nooo!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Yeah right there I believe that is what I sound like when I'm being sarcastic!