Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I think there's a majority of the Bennington college population and community that feel we came to Bennington for our education ... They could be naked on the campus or not, I don't really care. If people want to protest and get things up in arms, then that's their priority or perogative.
- Judge, while a senior in college, on student protests promoting a clothing-optional policy
- Church, Zach (7 Oct 2004). "'Somebody needs to draw the line,' says dean of students". Bennington Banner.
- I recorded for two-and-a-half years underneath a towel in my living room when I was a reporter, and no one would have known the difference.
- Judge on the obligation to sound as good as one can, even with limited resources
- Kennings, Josh K (October 12, 2015). A Q&A with Criminal's Phoebe Judge. Josh Jennings: Freelance Journalist. Retrieved on 24 April 2020.
- We try to hold ourselves to the highest journalistic standards that we have. Of course, if I were to say that "Criminal" is in no way meant to be entertainment that would be wrong, but we consider ourselves journalists first.
- Phoebe Judge, on her role in telling true crime stories
- Ingles, Laura (April 24, 2018). Host Phoebe Judge Brings Her True Crime Podcast to the Broadberry Stage. Style Weekly. Retrieved on 22 April 2020.
- People have these preconceived notions of what love is and what it should be and what a love story is. Let’s do the same thing. Let’s confuse people, let’s open up this word.
- Judge on why she and producer Lauren Spohrer decided on "love" as the theme of their next podcast
- Hemphill, Evie (April 23, 2020). ""Criminal" Co-Creators Phoebe Judge And Lauren Spohrer Talk Crime, Love And St. Louis". news.stlpublicradio.org. Retrieved on 24 April 2020.
- There's only one thing better than reading about true crime and that's being told about it, particularly when the teller is Phoebe Judge, an American who sounds far nicer than anyone has any right to sound when they know so much about the staggering diversity of human frailty.
- David Hepworth of Radio Times
- Hepworth, David (24 March 2020). "Listen up! David Hepworth's ten unmissable podcasts". Radio Times. Retrieved on 22 April 2020.