Pigs (1973 film)
Pigs is a 1973 American horror film co-written, co-produced, and directed by Marc Lawrence and currently distributed by Troma Entertainment. The film stars Toni Lawrence as Lynn, an escapee from a mental hospital who meets a man named Zambrini (played by Lawrence), who owns a pigpen. Lynn starts killing men who remind her of her abusive father, whom she killed after he raped her, and Zambrini feeds the remains to his pigs.
- Directed by Marc Lawrence. Produced by Marc Lawrence and Donald Reynolds. Written by Marc Lawrence and Fanya Foss.
- Zambrini: Yeah, you know, always on a full moon the pigs get hungry. Yeah. I gotta do it. They got used to eating human flesh. I gotta do it. I'm sorry. You know the first time it happened was an accident. They got loose in the field. There was a drunk. He was asleep. Yeah, he was asleep.
- Once the pigs tasted blood... No one could control their hunger!!
- If you go down to the woods today... you're in for a PIG surprise
- It's Horror! It's Murder! As Daring as Has Ever Been Shown Before!
- They'll eat anything... So she had the perfect method to dispose of her victims!
- A mad man... A psycho killer... And mean cannibal pigs... All together in the scariest film you'll ever see!!!
- WARNING! If the abnormal love of a sex-psycho frightens you...STAY AWAY! ("Lynn Hart, The Strange Love Exorcist" tagline)
- Lynn Hart was possessed by the demon! Medicine - Psychiatry couldn't help her. She escaped the asylum - taking with her the unholy obscenity raging within her! Together, they killed - and even THE EXORCIST failed her! This one starts in where THE EXORCIST leaves off! ("Lynn Hart, The Strange Love Exorcist" tagline)
- Toni Lawrence as Lynn Hart.
- Jesse Vint as Sheriff Dan Cole.
- Catherine Ross as Miss Macy. (credited as Katherine Ross)
- Paul Hickey as Ben Sharp.
- Iris Korn as Annette.
- Walter Barnes as Doctor.
- Erik Holland as Hoagy.
- William Michael as Deputy.
- Jim Antonio as Jess Winter - Man from Hospital.
- Bone Adams as Truck Farmer.
- Larry Hussmann as Gas Attendant.
- Don Skylar as Oil Worker.
- Marc Lawrence as Zambrini.