Pillow of Death
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Wallace Fox. Written by Dwight V. Babcock.
A NEW Inner Sanctum Mystery...the case of the whispering corpse! (taglines)
- Julian Julian: Do you think your wife committed suicide?
- Wayne Fletcher: I don't... really know what to think.
- Julian Julian: Your wife was murdered, Mr. Fletcher. I instructed her to rest before coming to my studio for tonight's experiment... and then... I seemed to receive a message from her... I knew she had come to harm. I;m sure she was trying to contact me... from the other side.
- Sam Kincaid: Oh, you finally came home, didya'? Do you realize it's 7:30 and I haven't had my dinner yet?
- Belle Kincaid: What I've been doing is more important than eating!
- Sam Kincaid: At my age nothing's more important than eating!
- Captain McCracken: Oh, by the way, just for the record, what is your real moniker?
- Julian Julian: Julian.
- Captain McCracken: Julian what?
- Julian Julian: Julian Julian.
- Captain McCracken: You're in a rut.
- Captain McCracken: I owe you a vote of thanks for helping us expose Fletcher. That psychic abracadabra of yours is quite a thing.
- Julian Julian: My dear fellow, the word abracadabra is anathema to the true believer in the occult.
- HATE! Crawling back from the grave!
- A NEW Inner Sanctum Mystery...the case of the whispering corpse!
- Lon Chaney, Jr. — Wayne Fletcher
- Brenda Joyce — Donna Kincaid
- J. Edward Bromberg — Julian Julian
- Rosalind Ivan — Amelia Kincaid
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|