Play It to the Bone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two best friends take a shot at hitting it big. (taglines)
Play It to the Bone is a 1999 sports/comedy-drama film, starring Antonio Banderas and Woody Harrelson, written and directed by Ron Shelton. The film also starred Lolita Davidovich, Tom Sizemore, Lucy Liu and Robert Wagner.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Vince: You don't have to hate a man to completely destroy him.
- Vince: If a man builds 1,000 bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.
- Cesar: I am an atheist, thank God!
- Two best friends take a shot at hitting it big.
- No one hits as hard as your best friend.