Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys, originally released in Japan as Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation the Movie: Deoxys the Visitor(劇場版ポケットモンスター アドバンスジェネレーション 裂空の訪問者 デオキシス Gekijōban Poketto Monsutā Adobansu Jenerēshon Rekkū no Hōmonsha Deokishisu lit. "Visitor from the Sky-Splitting: Deoxys") is the seventh film in the Pokémon series, complementing the seventh season (Pokémon: Advanced Challenge). It is the second film released under Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation in Japan.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Jessie: That was rude!
- James: Maybe she takes our order.
- Jessie: Yeah? Well, I'm pretty good at giving orders. So, I'm gonna have five hamburgers well done, and don't forget the french fries!
- Cube Robot: Well done, it is.
- James: Jessie got fried!
- Meowth: Without the bonkers!
- James: Well, I have no idea what kind of pass he's talking about, but Meowth, please stop calling me sport.
- James: I must have lost 20 pounds so far.
- Meowth: And you already lost your mind.
- Jessie: And I'm losing my patience, so just shut up and keep pedaling.
- Ash: Come on out, everyone.
- [This Side of Paradise by Bree Sharp playing]
- Both: Go!
- James: When is a sandwich more than a sandwich?