Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (also known as Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure in United Kingdom some countries) is a 1997 direct-to-video film based on Walt Disney's Winnie-the-Pooh. The film follows Pooh and his friends on a journey to find and rescue their friend Christopher Robin from the "Skull".
- Directed by Karl Geurs. Written by Carter Crocker and Karl Geurs.
The All - New Movie
- [While going with the others to the cave] End of the road. Nothing to do. And no hope of things getting better. [Beat] Sounds like Saturday night at my house.
- [Tigger bounces Rabbit.]
- Tigger: Well, of course it's mine. It's got my name scribbled all over it. T, I– [Eats some honey] Double Guh– [Realizes that he is eating honey] Honey?! Yuck! [Spits out the honey in disgust] Ptooey! Blech! Tiggers do not like honey.
- Tigger: There's no difference between falling a thousand feet to the jagged rocks below and tumbling out of bed.
- Piglet: Oh. Really?
- Tigger: Sure. [Laughs then clears throat] Except for the splat at the end they're practically similar.
- Winnie the Pooh: You're just in time for the best part of the day!
- Christopher Robin: What part is that?
- Winnie the Pooh: The part when you and me... become we.
- Eeyore: [Muffling]
- Tigger: What’s donkey boy saying?
- Eeyore: [Lets go from the branch] I said 'ouch'.
- [Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, and Eeyore fall screaming]
- [Piglet, having woken up, comes out of the cave yawning. His face changes from happy to fearful when he realizes something. Piglet turns around and sees something above him.]
- Piglet: [Horrified] OH, DEAR!
- [Pooh and Rabbit are sleeping when they are awoken by Piglet's babbling hysterically.]
- Pooh: [Hears Piglet's babbling hysterically] Piglet?
- [Piglet runs around babbling hysterically.]
- Rabbit: [To Piglet, annoyed] Try to be specific!
- [Piglet continues babbling hysterically as Tigger and Eeyore, having also woken up, approach him, Pooh, and Rabbit.]
- Piglet: [Lands on Pooh's arm and points at the cave] Skull.
- [Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, and Eeyore turn around and scream in horror at the sight of Skull Cave.]
- Tigger: Christopher Robin's in the eye of that thing? How are we gonna get way up there?
- Pooh: By going– in there?
- Tigger: But it's dark.
- Piglet: And f-f-f-frightful.
- Rabbit: And we have no idea what we'll f-find.
- [The five hear the stomach rumbling sound.]
- Eeyore: But we know what's gonna find us. [Runs into the cave]
- Piglet: [Runs into the cave after Eeyore] The skullasaurus!
- [Pooh, Tigger, and Rabbit run into the cave after Piglet and Eeyore.]
- Tigger: I'm gonna miss that bear. [sniffles]
- Piglet: Oh, Pooh....
- [a huge growl is heard]
- Rabbit: Now that sounds like a wicked sharp teeth..... Up there! The eye of the skull!
- Piglet: WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?!
- Eeyore: Well, we could get the kid outta there. If anybody has any ideas how to get up there, that is.
- Tigger: The map. What does it say?
- Rabbit: Oh, my. It's useless. There's nothing in here about how to get up there. Why, I'd have to figure it out all by myself. From scratch, I- I... Can I do that?
- Tigger: Yeah, can he do that?
- Rabbit: I could try, for Pooh.
- Pooh: Thank you, Wabbit.
- Christopher Robin: Where is Pooh?
- Piglet: Oh, Christopher Robin. The skullasaurus gobbled him up.
- Christopher Robin: The what?
- [a roar is heard, everyone runs in panic]
- Christopher Robin:[laughs] That's no skullasaurus. There's only one thing that makes a sound like that. The rumbly tumbly of a hungry-for-honey Pooh-Bear.
- Christopher Robin: [sings] One thing you should know, no matter where I go. We'll always be together.
- Christopher Robin and Pooh: Forever and ever.
- Pooh: Very, very hard. [sings] Come out, moon
Come out, wishing star
Come out, come out
Wherever you are
I'm out here in the dark, all alone and wide awake. Come and find me.
I'm empty and I'm cold, and my heart about to break. Come and find me.
I need you to come here and find me.
Cause without you, I’m totally lost.
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and the Skullasaurus
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Steve Schatzberg as Piglet (Singing Voice)
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Andre Stojka as Owl
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Brady Bluhm as Christopher Robin
- David Warner as the Narrator
- Paul Winchell as Tigger