Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (also known as Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure in some countries) is a 1997 direct-to-video film from Walt Disney's Winnie-the-Pooh. The film follows Pooh and his friends on a journey to find and rescue their friend Christopher Robin from the "Skull".
- Today, I believe, is a good day for being Pooh.
- [sad that Christopher Robin is gone] Christopher Robin... My very best, best friend. [looks at tree]
- We are braver than a bee, and a... longer than a tree, and taller than a goose... or is it a moose?
- Hmm... I wonder what's causin' this tail to fail? Maybe, just doesn't have what it takes.
- Christopher Robin. Christopher Robin. Come out, come out, wherever you aren't. [gets scared by bats and runs away]
- Did you hear that? The Skull-A-Saurus.... He got Pooh.
- Well, of course it's mine. It's got my name scribbled all over it. [scarfs down some honey] T, I, Double Guh -- [reacts] Honey!? Yuck! Ptooey! Blah! [spits it all out] Tiggers do not like honey!
- Where will we get the strength...to go on without him? [sobs]
- And when piglet gets sick of you...[sobs] we can take over.
- Poor guy. His very little brain is half gone with grief.
- I said ouch. [everyone fell into river of mud]
- Christopher Robin. Yoo-hoo! [screams as the path breaks]
- I could almost hear Pooh cheering for us.
- What's going on, please?!
- [reads the note wrong] "Dear Pooh," it begins, "Worry about me. I'm going far away. Help!" and the note is signed: "Cramfobbin Bobin"? Oh,"Christopher Robin."
- "I discovered where he went! [reads the note] An O,another O and... [gasps] Oh my..."
- [after his last carrot is stuck to the ground] It doesn't matter whether you think you're ripe! This is Rabbit's garden, and Rabbit does his harvest by the BOOK!
- I could read it with my eyes closed. [mutters as everyone stares] Well, I could've read it if Tigger hadn't bounced me so.
- That Owl. I knew Skull had another Y in it.
- [singing] Never trust that thing between your ears!
Brains will get you nowhere fast my dears! Haven't had a need for mine in years! On the page is where the truth appears!
- You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- Pooh Bear, what if some day there came a tomorrow when we were apart?
- I'll always be with you, I'll always be with you, always be with you.
- Tigger: Don't worry, Piglet ol' pal. There's no difference between falling a thousand feet to the jagged rocks below and tumbling out of bed.
- Piglet: Oh. Really?
- Tigger: Sure. [Laughs then clears throat] Except for the splat at the end they're practically similar.
- Winnie the Pooh: You're just in time for the best part of the day!
- Christopher Robin: And what time is that?
- Winnie the Pooh: When you and me become we.
- Christopher Robin: Where is Pooh?
- Piglet: Oh Christopher Robin. The skullasaurus gobbled him up.
- Christopher Robin: The what?
- [a roar is heard, everyone ran in panic]
- Tigger: I'm gonna miss that bear. [sniffles]
- Piglet: Oh Pooh....
- [a huge gwythaints is roaring off screen]
- Rabbit: Now that sounds like a wicked sharp teeth..... Up there! The eye of the skull!
- Piglet: WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?!
- Eeyore: Well, we could get the kid outta there. If anybody has any ideas how to get up there, that is.
- Tigger: The map. What does it say?
- Rabbit: Oh, it's useless. There's nothing in here about how to get up there. I guess I have to figure it all by myself. Can I do that?
- Tigger: Yeah, can he do that?
- Rabbit: I could try, for Pooh.
- Pooh: Fank you, Wabbit.
- Christopher Robin: [singing] One thing you should know, no matter where I go. We'll always be together.
- Both: Forever and ever.
- Jim Cummings - Winnie-the-Pooh / Skullasaurus growls
- Ken Sansom - Rabbit
- John Fiedler - Piglet
- Paul Winchell - Tigger
- Peter Cullen - Eeyore
- Brady Bluhm - Christopher Robin
- Andre Stojka - Owl
- Frankie J. Galasso - Christopher Robin (singing voice)
- Narrated by David Warner