Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Yes, the aim of the riot is to bring down the regime.
- Concerning the May 1998 riots in Indonesia.
- As quoted in Jemma Purdey (2006), Anti-Chinese Violence in Indonesia, 1996-99, p. 154.
- We must not lose. If we lose, this country could go extinct. Because the Indonesian elites are always disappointing, always failing to carry out the mandate given by the Indonesian people. If the same system is continued, Indonesia will become weak. Indonesia will become even poorer, even more helpless and could even go extinct.
- Indonesia could go 'extinct' if I lose election: Prabowo The Jakarta Post (December 18, 2018)