Presidency of Joe Biden
The Presidency of Joe Biden will officially begin when he is inaugurated on January 20, 2021. When Biden assumes office as the 46th president, Kamala Harris will be concurrently sworn in as the 49th vice president.
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Quotes are in chronological order:
- The JCCIC is committed to planning inaugural ceremonies that are as traditional, safe, and inclusive as possible,
- Paige Waltz, spokesperson for Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, in How to swear in a pandemic president published November 6, 2020
- With today’s decision by Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist, to dismiss the Trump campaign’s lawsuit, President Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania
- U.S. Senator Pat Toomey in Release: Toomey Statement on PA Federal Court Decision, Congratulates President-elect Biden dated November 21, 2020
- I'm a fan of good process. In my comments three days after the election, I was trying to be a voice of reason and express why it's in the national interest to have all Americans believe the election is being resolved correctly. But the outcome is very certain today, and the country should move on.
- I supported President Trump and the strong economic path he built. Like many in the business community, I am ready to help President-elect Biden and his team as they confront the significant challenges of rebuilding our post-COVID economy.
- I hope my message is loud and clear: America is back. And America is ready to lead
- Joe Biden according to Joe Biden announces cabinet picks as Trump and Republicans continue coup effort Published November 23, 2020
- We respect the choice of the American people. We extend congratulations to Mr Biden and Ms Harris
- Foreign ministry spokesman for China in China’s president Xi Jinping finally congratulates Joe Biden on election win publshed November 25, 2020
- The Electoral College has spoken, this morning, our country has officially a president-elect and a vice president-elect.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell according to McConnell recognizes Biden as president-elect 6 weeks after election + video December 15, 2020
- I don't want to get ahead of the line. But I want to make sure that we demonstrate to the American people that it is safe to take.
- Yes he will, [be the next president of the United States]
- John Barrasso, GOP senator, according to GOP Senator Says He Accepts Election Results After Chris Wallace Presses Him for Saying ‘Who Won?’ Was a ‘Gotcha Question’ Posted December 20, 2020
- It is the day after Christmas, and millions of families don’t know if they’ll be able to make ends meet because of President Donald Trump’s refusal to sign an economic relief bill approved by Congress with an overwhelming and bipartisan majority
- Joe Biden in President-elect Biden to Trump: COVID relief bill 'needs to be signed into law now' posted December 26, 2020
- Well, I'm looking very, very closely at it [certifying the Electoral College votes] , and I've been one of the first to say, everything is on the table. I'm fighting for this president because he's fought for us. He's our president and we are going to keep making sure that this is a fair election and I'm looking very closely at it. But again, none of it matters if I can't win on January 5th.
- Kelly Loeffler according to Sen. Loeffler: Warnock’s values are ‘out of step with Georgia aired January 3, 2021
- We're taking the extremist threats very seriously. And we're vetting all of our soldiers. We're going to continue to look at the entire army as a whole and how we can ensure that these threats are not in our formation. And if they are, we'll find them and we'll get rid of them
- Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy according to 12 Army National Guard members removed from inauguration duty January 19, 2021