Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We men have one book in common which points to God. Each has it within himself, which is the priceless Name of God. Its letters are the flames of His love, which He out of His heart in the priceless Name of Jesus has revealed in us.
- The priceless heritage of our society is the unrestricted constitutional right of each member to think as he will.
- Robert H. Jackson, American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382, 442-43 (1950).
- Men shall look on thee and murmur to each other, "Lo! how small
Was the gift, and yet how precious! Friendship's gifts are priceless all."
- Theocritus, Idyll 28; lines 21-22; translation by C. S. Calverley, from Theocritus, translated into English Verse.