Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (Henry Charles Albert David Mountbatten-Windsor; born September 15, 1984) is the younger son of King Charles III and his first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales. He is sixth in the line of succession to the British Throne and the thrones of the other Commonwealth Realms, behind his father, his elder brother, William, Prince of Wales, his nephews and niece, Prince William's sons and daughter. He is a grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. In May 2018, he married Meghan Markle, with whom he has two children, a son named Archie and a daughter Lilibet.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There is no way I am going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country.
- Where I can see myself is doing as much as I can in the position that I've got.
- I'm not going to be some person in the Royal Family who just finds a lame excuse to go abroad and do all sorts of sunny holidays and whatever.
- I mean, I'll do the best I can.
- Speaking about his view of his royal role, in the near future (September 2005).
- I wouldn’t use the word ‘quitting.’ It was a case of, ‘I very much feel like, if I’m going to cause this much chaos to a lot of people,’ then maybe I should bow out, and not just for my own sake, for everyone else’s sake.
- Regarding his interrupted, first deployment to Afghanistan, cited in Robert Jobson Harry’s War: The True Story of the Soldier Prince. London: John Blake (2008). Kindle ed.
- I'm not the important one. It doesn't matter what I do.
- Referring to his position as 'the spare' behind elder brother William. Cited by Ingrid Seward William and Harry. London: Arcade (2003).
- My penis was oscillating between extremely sensitive and borderline traumatized. The last place I wanted to be was Frostnipistan. I’d been trying some home remedies, including one recommended by a friend. She’d urged me to apply Elizabeth Arden cream. 'My mum used that on her lips. You want me to put that on my todger?' "It works, Harry. Trust me." I found a tube, and the minute I opened it the smell transported me through time. I felt as if my mother was right there in the room. Then I took a smidge and applied it...down there.
- Recalling an incident that took place on the day of the wedding of his brother William to Catherine Middleton. Cited from his memoir Spare. Random House: 2023
- ↑ a b c d BBC NEWS UK 'I am who I am' (6 July 2013). Archived from the original on 6 July 2013.
- ↑ ISBN: 9781559706902.