Punch an' Pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Angela: It's like All my Children only with more fluffy tails and nervous twitching.
- Dawna: Angela sweetie I hate to be rude but what kind of box have you been living in for the past two years?
- Angela: Cardboard, full of ponies and sweets.
- Heather: Your tummy is a rebel without a cause.
- George: When fate slaps you willy nilly cross the face, it would be best not to question why.
- Angela: Presumptuous AND borderline psychotic. How COULD I turn you down?
- Heather: You're devious and annoying, you know that?
- Karen: What's devious mean?
- Heather: Says Petey the Panda Pimp.
- Angela: Oh. Oh god sweet, sweet rage. I missed you too.
- Justin: You still there, or did I murder you with the clue-by-four?
- Heather: When did the zoo turn into an episode of Days of Our Lives?
- Aaron: If you pinch me, I shall not bleed. But I may cry just a little. Because, you know, owies.
- Justin: My stomach says "Hell no" but my taste buds say "cheese of unknown origin? How could that ever be wrong?"
- Angela: I always picture the little hamsters after hours, rakin' their claws along the cage bars and playing sad songs on the harmonica.