Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Your life informs your writing.
- ‘Time and place: Quintin Jardine.’ From The Sunday Times article, September 20, 2009. Interviewed by Rachel Devine.
- For every hero, there has to be a fall guy, and the greater the triumph on one hand, the greater the humiliation on the other.
- From Quintin Jardine’s blog, ‘Yessss!!!!’, October 5, 2010. 
- There will always be people like me, who believe that to ripple the pages of a printed book is a special experience, one that through the centuries has taken millions from the darkness into the light.
- From Quintin Jardine’s blog, ‘The Kindle threat’, September 29, 2010.