Ra.One is a 2011 Bollywood film directed by Anubhav Sinha and produced by Gauri Khan under the Red Chillies Entertainment banner. Its stars Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Tom Wu and others. Ra.One revolves around a story of a game programmer, whose life gets turned upside down when his virtual creation turns to be more real and fatal than expected.
Shekhar Subramaniam / G.One
- If you join the forces of evil, its shadows shall never leave you. [explaining to his son Prateek]
- Bullets don't win you a battle, your heart does.
- A superhero is a superhero because of his heart, not because of muscles or metal parts.
- If you have goodwill in your heart, nothing can defeat you.
- I'm on.
- One day is behind us, one day is after us... today, talk about today, today is with us.
- Who says that you need something big to cause trouble... have you ever spent a night with a mosquito? [To Sonia]
- Good people die... but their goodness always remains alive. [To Prateek, before vanishing]
Ra.One (Various forms)
- The person once killed need not be killed again and again.
- You burn Ravan on this day every year because you know that Ravan never dies.
- [To Mr. Barron] I am your creation! I can read, change or terminate your thinking.
- I don't like Chinese! [while in Akaashi's form having viciously and mercilessly murdered Akaashi's mom]
- (yells at G.One) G.One, no touching!
- Yes, angels do exist.
- Prateek: [notices G.One glitched after smoking] No smoking. Bad for health. The packet has a warning.
- G.One: [To Prateek]: You know, many people quit smoking.
- Prateek: [To G.One]: By reading the warning on the packet?
- G.One: No. After death. [suggesting smoking is injurious to Prateek]
- Prateek: [To his dad] You're such a coward!
- Shekhar: I'm not a coward, Prateek, let me quote Mahatma Gandhi: An eye to an eye will make the whole world blind.
- G.One: [To Ra.One] Sonia and Prateek were not a part of our game.
- Ra.One: They weren't, but you've made them.
- G.One: I have made myself useful and charged the inverter. What else to charge?
- Prateek: Yes, Mom's mood.
- Prateek: I'll miss you, G.One. [crying]
- G.One: Miss... I think I will miss you too.