Radio Rebel is a Disney Channel original movie about Tara, a shy teenager whose alter ego is an inspiring DJ. With the help of her best friend Audrey, Tara manages to keep her identity secret from her principle, classmates, crush, and the jealous 'queen bee' of the school.
Tara Adams/Radio Rebel
- Audrey, what does that even mean?
- Wednesday is mandatory family dinner. With my family.
- If this is about Audrey, she's the only one I told and I totally trust her.
- I'm afraid to let people see the real me!
- I wish I could talk to everyone like I talk to you, Audrey. I guess that's why you're my BFF.
- He's been married to my mom for what, two months. He probably thinks I'm a total step-freak. I freak out when he asks me what kind of cereal I want.
- Why don't you go talk to him? You've had a crush on him since, like, the first Harry Potter movie.
- You have to breeeeaaaath your words.
- Drama is my life.
- Come on, let's see hands people!
- I'm afraid of hyenas!
- Obsess much, Larry?
- You can do it. Just don't make eye contact.
- I'm having a party tomorrow night at my place. If you're not there, we'll both know why.
- The lunchtime fiasco was... well, a fiasco.
- Thank you, Stacey, for bringing this to my attention.
- Tara: I just wish I could talk to everyone like I talk to you, Audrey. I guess that's why you're my BFF.
- Audrey: You mean BFFLTEWE.
- Tara: What?
- Audrey: You know, Best Friends For Like Totally Ever Without Exeption.
- Can the girl who never speaks... Become the voice of a generation?
- Debby Ryan - Tara Adams
- Sarena Parmar - Audrey
- Adam DiMarco - Gavin
- Merritt Patterson - Stacey
- Atticus Mitchell - Gabe
- Mercedes de la Zerda - DJ Cami Q