Jump to navigation Jump to search
Randa Kassis (born 8 October 1970) is a Franco-Syrian politician and a leading secular figure of the Syrian opposition. She is the President of The Astana Platform of the Syrian opposition and the founder of the Movement of the Pluralistic Society.
- The militarization of the uprising has provided a cover and a space for everyone-whether they are fighting to topple Assad, fighting for a free country, fighting a holy war in the name of God or fighting for a state that implements Islamic law.
- Randa Kassis, in: "" at spiegel, July 16, 2012
- In the countries affected by the Arab Spring, the Americans have put their money on the Muslim Brotherhood. They believe it will be the dominant power of tomorrow, and they are adjusting to that fact.
- Randa Kassis, in: "" at carnegie council, August 30, 2012
Crypts of the Gods
- E-Kutub, 2013. ISBN 978-1492880608
- No doubts life cannot be limited to narrow concepts nor to religious and divine norms; it is extended to the depths of nature and begins first by unveiling what we ignore.
- Life and liberty are parts of each other and they are linked to our capacity of awareness.
- If we discover that religious morality was a result of historical misunderstanding, then we will need to free this morality from the prison of human virtue.