Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Celebrity life is not easy. There is a lot of scrutiny. This is compounded with the coming of mobile phones and smart phones which have a camera. There is constant attention, sometimes too much of it. But this is something you take in your stride. If you decided to be an actor, then with that kind of territory comes a lot of attention and I am only too happy to receive attention.
- "Celebrity life is not easy: Bollywood star Ranveer Singh (IANS Interview) ". News 24. (May 24, 2018).
- Yes, I always knew it was her. We started dating around August 2012, and by December 2012, I knew that she was the woman. I was very convinced, so I always approached the relationship that way. I nurtured and cultivated it with the feeling that this is forever. Let me tell you honestly, two very big things have happened in my life. First, I became an actor and it was a huge thing for me. Second, I married her. And this is what makes me feel like maine life mein kuch kiya hai. Maybe, it’s my good karma or blessings… I know that I have the best life partner in Deepika and I understood early on, that it doesn’t get better than her. I have been proven right by myself, as during those six years (when they were dating) kuch bhi ho sakta tha, I could have met someone, but I didn’t meet anyone like her. I haven’t met anyone like her, ever.
- About Deepika Padukone, "Ranveer Singh: I haven't met anyone like Deepika Padukone, ever!". The Times of India. (25 December 2018).
Quotes about Ranveer
- Ranveer is definitely my cheerleader…but it’s not just on social media, it’s at home, too, like when I try my hand at gardening or cooking a meal. Even when he meets my parents, he always tells them how proud he is of me. He pays attention to the little things, and that’s what I appreciate about him the most.
- Deepika Padukone, on How Ranveer makes her Special. "Deepika Padukon revealed what makes Ranveer Singh Special". Tollywood Life. 10 March 2022.