Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters is a 2007 video game that is an entry of the Ratchet and Clank franchise.
- Well, I do have a massage scheduled in 15 minutes, but... oh, what the heck?!
- Looks like I'm gonna be late for my massage! Let's go!
- Great, can we go now? I have another massage scheduled on Pokitaru in an hour.
- Somehow, I don't think 'pride' is what he's after.
- Dreamy Ratchet: Hey, it's not your fault. I can be too stubborn sometimes.
- Dreamy Clank: You can hear me?
- Dreamy Ratchet: Uh, yeah. You're standing right here.
- Ratchet: There she is. Let's get her!
- Clank: Ratchet, do you notice something strange about Luna?
- Ratchet: Well, it's weird that she has a huge door in the back of her head.
- Clank: And why is that...?
- Ratchet: Well, uh... because she's... a r-robot?
- Clank: Correct. I believe the Technomites had deceived us from the beginning. What I do not know is why.
- Ratchet: Well, I bet those Technomites inside her head know why, and I'm gonna found out. [Luna flies away]
- Clank: It appears, we will have to catch her first.
- Luna: So, the courageous superheroes finally catch the little girl.
- Clank: We know what you are, Luna.
- Ratchet: What we don't know is why.
- Luna (Tenchomites): We knew you'd fall for it, Ratchet. You can't resist playing the hero. We just needed to get you to our lab, so we could extract your DNA, and this was the easiest way to do it( by tricking you).
- Clank: But why do you need his DNA( for)?
- Technomites: We, Technomites, are tired of being taken advantage of. Everyone uses our technology, but no one give us credit. Our robots are strong, but as you have demonstrated. They are no match for Ratchet, so we're making our own Ratchets.
- Ratchet: What...?
- Technomites: Using our advanced cloning technology, Emperor Otto has begun creating an entire army of Ratchets. His clone factory is churning them out as we speak. You are already too late to stop him.
- Clank: I believe it is a Technomite artifact.
- Ratchet: Yeah right. Seriously, what is it?
- Clank: It is a Technomite artifact–
- Ratchet: Look, Clank! That girl is in trouble and we can help her! Technomites are just some fairy story that parents tell their kids to explain how technology works! They don't really exist!
- Clank: I believe they do exist and this can prove it. That is why those robots wanted that child to get this object.
- Qwark: [comes out of nowhere] Did we... Did you...? Whew... That was quite a jog, huh? [Sees the artifact] AH!! Is that what I think it is? Oh! Gimme, gimme, gimme! [Clank gives the artifact to Qwark] I haven't seen one of these since... Oh, I've never actually seen one, but I've heard stories about the Technomites and their mystical objects–
- Ratchet: There are... no... TECHNOMITES!!
- Ratchet: Those cameras just keep coming! What should we do?
- Clank: Just ignore them, they are probably an automated security system.
- Ratchet: Okay. They blow up real good, though.
- Ratchet: Hey, Qwark, nice hat. [Qwark starts crying] Sorry, Qwark. What, was that your mother's hat or something? [Qwark continues crying] Seriously, dude, it's just a hat.
- Qwark It's not that, it's my mother... and father. I never knew my family. I was given up for adoption as a baby and was raised by monkeys!
- Ratchet: Oookaaay... Uh... Thanks for sharing.
- Otto: This isn't about credit for our work or respect, or what other nonsense you've come to believe. This is about power, and what is more powerful then intelligence?
- Ratchet: The RYNO...?
- Ratchet: Looks like Otto overlooked one thing - I'm not half as good without you.
- Clank: True.
- Qwark: Papa, is that you?!
- Otto: Yes it's me, you idiot! I mean, son. Now be a good boy and get rid of those two.
- Qwark: Papa, why did you make Qwark so tiny?
- Otto: I got a job to do, son, and it's time I took care of your little playmates!
- Qwark: Papa… can I have a piggyback ride? [Otto zaps the shrink ray] You should be more careful, you almost hit me with that.
- T.V. Announcer: So get your Battle Ratchet today! It's the most realistic fighting toy ever! Warning - Battle Ratchet is a living creature, do not leave in original packaging without appropriate breathing holes.
- James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet
- David Kaye as Clank
- Jim Ward as Captain Qwark and Otto Destruct
- Nicole Sullivan as Luna