Disney's Raw Toonage is a half-hour Disney animated cartoon series that aired on CBS from September 19 to December 5, 1992. It is hosted by various Disney characters. It features three segment series: He's Bonkers, Totally Tasteless Video, and Marsupilami.
Someone's in the Kitchen with Mars
- Marsupilami: Mother always told me: "Look, don't touch!" Of course, I always prefer to touch and not look.
Romancing the Clone
- Marsupilami: HOUBA! Love is most definitely in the air. And I think I have spring fever (He sneezes) Well, Of course it could be hazy fever!
Bathtime for Maurice
- Marsupilami: Aw, what do you know, Playful Piranhas? Hello, fellas.
A Fear of Kites
- Marsupilami: Make a note, we are here to get the kite. No stopping for room service.
- Norman: What about my autograph?
- Marsupilami: Sorry, Elvis has just left the building!
- Marsupilami: Well, buddy boy. I am no doctor, but something tells me you got a cold. (Puts on his doctor headband) Open, please!
- [Maurice tongue sticks out of his mouth with dry sizzling sound]
- Marsupilami: Ooh, doggy. Nice breath. Close, please!
- [Maurice closes his mouth and Marsupilami uses his tail to wrap around Maurice's left arm]
- Marsupilami: (While pumping his tail as a blood pressure pumper and checking his watch) Hmm, it might be safer to check your blood pressure!
- [Whistle sounds]
- Marsupilami: Looks normal, for you.
Prime Mates Forever
- Marsupilami: No, Maurice. Those flowers were for your lady, not for your lunch. Now, what are you going to give her?