Disney's Raw Toonage is a half-hour Disney animated cartoon series that aired on the NBC network in the fall of 1992. It is hosted by various Disney characters. It features three supporting segments like: Bonkers, Totally Tasteless Videos, and Marsupilami.
- Marsupilami: No, Maurice. Those flowers were for your lady, Not for your lunch. Now, What are you going to give her?
- Marsupilami: Well, Buddy Boy. I am no doctor, But something tells me you got a cold. (Puts on his doctor headband) Open please!
- [Maurice tongue sticks out of his mouth with dry sizzling sound]
- Marsupilami: Oooh, Doggy. Nice breath. Close please!
- [Maurice closes his mouth and Marsupilami uses his tail to wrap around Maurice's left arm]
- Marsupilami: (While pumping his tail as a blood pressure pumper and checking his watch) Hmm, It might be safer to check your blood pressure!
- [Whistle sounds]
- Marsupilami: Looks normal, For you.
- Marsupilami: Aw what do you know, Playful Piranhas. Hello, Fellas.
- Marsupilami: Make a note, We are here to get the kite. No stopping for room service.
- Marsupilami: Mother always told me: "Look, Don't touch!" Of course, I always prefer to touch and not look.