Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Run, Rayman, run!
- Globox! Stop eating your boogers!
- Globox, someday I'll have you over for dinner. Or, maybe, I'll just have you for dinner!
- [to Reflux] "Yes, Andy. Yes, Andy." Can't you say anything else!?
- Murfy: [to Rayman] The manual. It's all in here. It will read the story to find your way out. "Once upon a time, there were Lums." Harmony, love, peace. Boring! "Suddenly, a Black Lum transforms the Red Lums into Hoodlums. The world is in grave danger." Oh, here we go. Here we go. It says here that Globox took off with your hands.
- Rayman: Knowing what a scaredy-cat he is, he's probably hiding someplace.
- Murfy: It's not gonna be easy when you get your hands on 'em. Hands. No pun intended.
- Gonzo: Ah, Globox-san. Very tense. Luckily, I know how to drive out the negative energy. [Takes out an acupuncture pin and pokes Globox's head, making a sitar nose]
- Andre: No! I'm not coming out! I'm not in the habit of obeying orders!
- David Gasman as Rayman
- John Leguizamo as Globox
- Ken Starcevic as Andre
- Billy West as Murfy